The buzzard in higher resolution (original uncompressed) video

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Tiny Toad'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Mr Cruisedog on watch'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
My Vixen

YIPPY I OH ... (The sad tale of Boozing Bird Blue)

Mr Cruisedog in his bunk bed

PRECONDEROTOUS

PRECONDEROTOUS
A rare photo of Preconderotous - which this site is named after. Everyone told me that I 'couldn't' name a chihuahua that but it was meant to be. He answered to 'Precon' and his son had half his name - De Rotous ... so long ago has been their passing, but his name lives on for all to see ...

Strange that Vimeo/YouTube vids ALWAYS work embed. in side panel, but not Blogger!

SEARCH THIS MASSIVE SITE! TYPE IN KEYWORD E.G: Wigwam

Saturday 17 May 2008

Wednesday at the Berry Head Hotel with South Hams

An 'interesting' experience. An extremely rare excursion for your beloved Pillock to another hash. The effort was made, however, to support (My Local Sheriff) our raiding party to promote upcoming 1234 Weekend.

*NB Before I forget, the trail was very well laid indeed and I enjoyed what I did of it!

To spare you an extended essay, here are the bare elements of the exercise:

Arrived early.....'explored' (hash busting) 40 mins /loosened up achilles.....weather took turn for the worse......South Hams arrived......about 20 of them/a dozen of us......very strange being at a different circle/felt uneasy.....intended repairing directly to bar, but....Flowery good company and actually got me running for a change.....got out to nearly farthest point but forced to abort as achilles started to tighten.....legged it back down the tarmac lane, unaware that it was taking me away from the Berry Head....20 mins later, getting very wet/achilles locking up....getting worried...asked three different people how to get to the Berry Head Hotel, but every time it got farther away.....desperate now as I could hardly walk/dragging right leg along sideways.....
then...BEEP BEEP white van draws alongside and there's Cinderfella! He had just finished a job in Brixham and had spotted the Pillock weaving erratically along the road. Going way out of his way, Cinders gave me a lift back to the Hotel........and I was still a long way off, don't know how I would have got back without him, thanks 'ol son.

As I said...an 'interesting' evening, but one I won't be repeating......

Postscript: At the downdowns (half pints!) and though my disaster was well documented....not a sausage (or even a mention) ......and to add insult to injury, a spare half pint went to a hasher who had sat at the bar all evening......sigh Thanks again Cinderfella.

No comments:

FOX GETS IT WRONG

MAGIC IN THE AIR _ BELTANE EVE FIRE JUMP

THE SCENT OF LIFE

FULL LENGTH MAIDENCOMBE WASSAIL CLIP

CURRENT MOON

Uruguay dropped by on April 11th 2012, making 139 different flags!

Free counters!

Blog Archive

SM