The buzzard in higher resolution (original uncompressed) video

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Tiny Toad'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Mr Cruisedog on watch'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
My Vixen

YIPPY I OH ... (The sad tale of Boozing Bird Blue)

Mr Cruisedog in his bunk bed

PRECONDEROTOUS

PRECONDEROTOUS
A rare photo of Preconderotous - which this site is named after. Everyone told me that I 'couldn't' name a chihuahua that but it was meant to be. He answered to 'Precon' and his son had half his name - De Rotous ... so long ago has been their passing, but his name lives on for all to see ...

Strange that Vimeo/YouTube vids ALWAYS work embed. in side panel, but not Blogger!

SEARCH THIS MASSIVE SITE! TYPE IN KEYWORD E.G: Wigwam

Sunday 4 May 2008

I've had a so so day so far....

.....had a blindin' day at the office (some of us have to work Sundays) and won a little over £1500....so far so good. Despite McWot's threats of dire consequences, I took the CRUISEDOG down onto the beaches to find a way round....no joy....4.8 metre HT and surf crashing around the point....tomorrow a 5.0 metre HT and so will be worse. Alrighty...took the CRUISEDOG back to the car and opted for the 'Suicide Gulch' ascent behind the Model Village. Last did it in 1983, so expected it to be a little overgrown.......Rambo/Doris/Tight Arse/Cinderfella would have loved it...(Poacher would have fallen to his death)......With a mixed shriek of joy and relief, I hacked my way on to the long since closed off footpath at the top. Turned left and made good progress smashing my way towards the Model Village far below, but was halted by absolutely impenetrable thorns an brambles over eight feet high. Sighing, I turned back and attempted to get through the other way....no way Watusi.... desperate by now, I clambered over a six foot stone wall opposite, into someone's garden. Emerging on to their front lawn, I decided that it might be awkward explaining how I had arrived from that unlikely angle (across a swamp/up a 100ft vertical slope) and decided to 'Arnie/Commando style' my way out. Made it across the lawn to the shelter of the mansion (bloody great house mate) and stealthily edged round the side.

I got to the kitchen where I heard voices and had to crawl past the window to avoid detection.....yes, I'm bloody serious, it really did happen! Round the side, I saw the drive and the haven of the tarmac road beyond. There was one last snag, however. The french windows looking out onto the drive were far too low to crawl past, so I had to grit me teeth, 'Arry and 'stroll' past casually. Several people sitting inside, gaped at me, but then I was past and in the road. I legged it down to the car, jumped in and screeched away......bloody hell Barry...one to tell the grandchildren! Not sure where we're going tomorrow, but trust me, it'll be less adventurous than my recce.....

No comments:

FOX GETS IT WRONG

MAGIC IN THE AIR _ BELTANE EVE FIRE JUMP

THE SCENT OF LIFE

FULL LENGTH MAIDENCOMBE WASSAIL CLIP

CURRENT MOON

Uruguay dropped by on April 11th 2012, making 139 different flags!

Free counters!

Blog Archive

SM