The buzzard in higher resolution (original uncompressed) video

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Tiny Toad'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Mr Cruisedog on watch'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
My Vixen

YIPPY I OH ... (The sad tale of Boozing Bird Blue)

Mr Cruisedog in his bunk bed

PRECONDEROTOUS

PRECONDEROTOUS
A rare photo of Preconderotous - which this site is named after. Everyone told me that I 'couldn't' name a chihuahua that but it was meant to be. He answered to 'Precon' and his son had half his name - De Rotous ... so long ago has been their passing, but his name lives on for all to see ...

Strange that Vimeo/YouTube vids ALWAYS work embed. in side panel, but not Blogger!

SEARCH THIS MASSIVE SITE! TYPE IN KEYWORD E.G: Wigwam

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Tall tales from the Fastest Felon

5.35 am November 9th 1968. Shared a flat with old school mate Stuart Middleton (Flip Flop can vouch for this) and as we were both on the rock 'n roll (dole) we took turns in getting up at the crack of dawn to go down Union Street to half inch (pinch) early morning deliveries of bread, milk, yoghurt etc from outside cafes/restaurants etc. Yes, I know, we were a couple of scallies, but when you're brassic (lint - skint) you've gotta do what.....

Anyway, it was my turn for the 'early' and still half asleep, I wandered down Braddons Hill East to drop down Higher Braddons Hill and on to the GPO roundabout. Coming round a corner, I was suddenly confronted by a police sergeant standing in the middle of the road! My heart raced....I hadn't bloody done anything yet! He told me to stay exactly where I was. A few seconds later and a series of police whistles were blown and all hell was let loose. There were coppers everywhere, coming out of gardens and parked police cars. Looking down to the junction where the two roads met, the police had gone into the house on the corner called 'Cap Martin'. A few minutes later and a man and a woman, both wearing dressing gowns emerged, flanked by about eight uniformed and plain clothes police. The sergeant motioned me on with a curt nod.
With the place heaving with police, I didn't fancy trying for the groceries and returned home.
At about 9 am Stuart got up and demanded to know where his strawberry yoghurt and brown roll was. I told him about the police but he refused to believe it and accused me of making it up as I had overslept.
At 1 pm I got a Herald and Express and brought it back to show Stuart.
The massive headline read: Bruce Reynolds arrested! A claim to fame....I was the only member of the 'public' present when the brains behind the Great Train Robbery, Bruce Reynolds , was arrested........... tall story?

No comments:

FOX GETS IT WRONG

MAGIC IN THE AIR _ BELTANE EVE FIRE JUMP

THE SCENT OF LIFE

FULL LENGTH MAIDENCOMBE WASSAIL CLIP

CURRENT MOON

Uruguay dropped by on April 11th 2012, making 139 different flags!

Free counters!

Blog Archive

SM