The buzzard in higher resolution (original uncompressed) video

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Tiny Toad'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
'Mr Cruisedog on watch'

Bird Blue's favourites

Bird Blue's favourites
My Vixen

YIPPY I OH ... (The sad tale of Boozing Bird Blue)

Mr Cruisedog in his bunk bed

PRECONDEROTOUS

PRECONDEROTOUS
A rare photo of Preconderotous - which this site is named after. Everyone told me that I 'couldn't' name a chihuahua that but it was meant to be. He answered to 'Precon' and his son had half his name - De Rotous ... so long ago has been their passing, but his name lives on for all to see ...

Strange that Vimeo/YouTube vids ALWAYS work embed. in side panel, but not Blogger!

SEARCH THIS MASSIVE SITE! TYPE IN KEYWORD E.G: Wigwam

Friday 23 November 2007

The party season is nigh for The Party Hash

Three weeks until the Christmas Draw at The Wild Goose on December 10th and the following week it's our Christmas Party at The Forde Hall Social Club, Newton Abbot!

Yes, the draw is at The Wild Goose AGAIN! "WHY?" I hear you ask. Very simple. The people who have to do ALL the work, buying/stockpiling/itemising/transporting etc. etc., find that it relieves a tiny bit of pressure by having a venue convenient not only to them, but a suitable midway point for most TVH3 hashers to get to. Get it? Got it! Good!

My, we are tetchy tonight, aren't we? Yeh, well, I've noticed that quite often, the moaners of the Hash and in general, now I come to think about it, are the very people that do the least in terms of constructive help. I'll just let you chew on that while I get a can from the fridge......

Ah, that's better! I don't know quite what happened just then, a sort of crimson haze momentarily clouded my usually durable sense of humour!

For the new hashers we have most welcomely received fairly recently, I'll be letting you know about the 'Treasure Hunt' we have on Draw night. Details when I think them up......

The theme for this year's party (Dec 17th) is: 'Uniforms' so you'd best start thinking NOW as you haven't got that much time to plan.......

No comments:

FOX GETS IT WRONG

MAGIC IN THE AIR _ BELTANE EVE FIRE JUMP

THE SCENT OF LIFE

FULL LENGTH MAIDENCOMBE WASSAIL CLIP

CURRENT MOON

Uruguay dropped by on April 11th 2012, making 139 different flags!

Free counters!

Blog Archive

SM